BUCAS GRANDE 1 DAY TOUR
Sohoton Bay 1 Day Tour: Sohoton Cove,
Hagukan & Magkukuob Caves, Tikttikan Lagoon, Crystal & Bolitas Caves & More
This tour package is intended for tourists who are extremely in tight schedule but just squeezed their time so they can savor the beauty of the world-famous Sohoton Cove and other attractions within the Sohoton Bay, which is a secluded place in the southeastern coast of Bucas Grande Island, in Socorro, Surigao del Norte, Philippines dubbed by local and foreign tourists as "El Nido, Coron and Underground River in Palawan combined." Tight as the schedule might be, but the Tour Manager shall see to it that the visitors can have first hand experience and enjoy the exhilarating experience while in Sohoton Cove.
Our “Sohoton Eco-Adventure Tour” includes a day of full island life experience. We offer a respite from the hustles and bustles of urban life and enjoy a wide array of sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling, island hopping, scuba diving, boating, fishing, birding, trekking, caving, adventure diving, photo safari and jellyfish mingling activities in the world-renowned Sohoton Cove.
The Tour Manager shall see to it that the visitors can have first-hand encounter and enjoy the exhilarating experience while in the cove as they go swimming at the Hagukan Cave; enjoy rock climbing and adventure diving at Magkukuob Cave; go boating and have an encounter with the non-stingy Jellyfish; have delight in the serenity of the Tiktikan Lagoon and have fun caving at the Bolitas and Crystal/Tundan Caves.
Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Please arrive at least 6:00 AM for a prompt departure at 6:30 AM
Option 1: Guests availing of land transportation service in mini-coach (Toyota Hi-Ace Commuter Type Van) from the airport or city of origin (Davao City, Cagayan de Oro City, Butuan City and Surigao City) to Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines and vice versa;
Option 2: Guests who are commuting or bringing their own vehicle/s at the Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
1. For Option 1 Guests: Land Transportation;
2. Special boat transfer from Hayanggabon Port in Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines to Sohoton Cove and vice-versa. Tour guide shall meet the guests at Hayanggabon Port;
3. Motorized and non-motorized boat for island hopping;
4. Premium Sea foods-based Meal (Lunch);
5. Afternoon snacks;
6. Professional Guide;
7. Applicable Entrance/Environmental/Tour Guide Fees and other charges;
8. Travel Insurance (Optional);
9. Free wash-up at the Sohoton Bay Resort, which is owned and managed by the Island Vacation Travel and Tours, which is a sister company of the Bucas Grande Tour Company, situated at the powdery-white Puting Bato Beach within the vicinity of the Sohoton Cove. Modesty aside, the resort is the first of its kind in the entire Sohoton Bay area having a strong cellular signal and excellent globe mobile internet connectivity.
You shall know more about the details of the Sohoton Bay Resort by clicking HERE.
2. For Option 2 Guests: Land Transportation;
3. Guide Gratuity (Optional).
If, for any reason, you are still wondering whether visiting Bucas Grande Island is worth the money, efforts and time, please check on the compelling grounds to spend your island vacation in the place by clicking HERE.
12:01- 5:30 AM: Departure
Departure time from airport/city of origin to the Hayanggabon Port in Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
- 12:01 AM: Departure from Davao City (Minimum of 6 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 2:01 AM: Departure from Cagayan de Oro City (Minimum of 5 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 4:30 AM: Departure from Butuan City (Minimum of 2.5 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 5:30 AM: Departure from Surigao City (Minimum of 1.5 hours travel by private vehicle).
7:00 AM: Arrival at Hayanggabon Port
7:01- 7:45 AM: Boat travel to Sohoton Tourist Assistance Center
7:46- 8:00 AM: Registration and Orientation
8:01-12:00 N: Sohoton Eco-Adventure Tour (Part 1)
12:01-1:00 PM: Puting Bato Beach fronting the Sohoton Bay Resort
1:01- 3:30 PM: Sohoton Eco-Adventure Tour (Part 2)
3:31- 4:00 PM: Club Tara Resort
4:01 - 5:00 PM: Boat Travel to Hayanggabon Port
5:01 PM - Onward: Homeward Bound
Let Us Plan The Most Incredible
Adventure This Destination Can Offer
We operate the tour company 24/7, in the office during working hours and online during off hours, with dedicated staff to ensure that customer's get concluded tour arrangements the fastest way as possible.