BUCAS GRANDE 2 DAYS, 1 NIGHT TOUR
Enjoy nature at its finest
at Sohoton Cove, Tiktikan Lagoon & Bolitas/Crystal Caves in Sohoton Bay.
This tour package is intended for visitors who have the luxury of time so they can savor the beauty of Sohoton Cove and its vicinity for one (1) whole day and night. Many tourists prefer this tour package as they would enjoy the beauty of Sohoton Cove without any pressure whatsoever.
You shall enjoy a day of full island life experience. We offer a respite from the hustles and bustles of urban life and enjoy a wide array of sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling, island hopping, scuba diving, boating, fishing, birding, trekking, caving, adventure diving, photo safari and jellyfish mingling activities in the world-renowned Sohoton Cove,which is a 60-hectare secluded place in the southeastern coast of Bucas Grande Island, in Socorro, Surigao del Norte, Philippines dubbed by local and foreign tourists as "El Nido, Coron and Underground River in Palawan combined." The Tour Manager shall see to it that the visitors can have first-hand encounter and enjoy the exhilarating experience while in the cove as they go swimming at the Hagukan Cave; enjoy rock climbing and adventure diving at Magkukuob Cave; go boating and have an encounter with the non-stingy Jellyfish; have delight in the serenity of the Tiktikan Lagoon and have fun caving at the Bolitas and Crystal/Tundan Caves.
But what most tourists prefer for this tour package is the emotional thrill and ambiance of staying overnight at the Sohoton Bay Resort within the vicinity of the Sohoton Cove, detached from the usual busy world where you could enjoy unlimited beach bumming, night swimming and perform team building activities. You shall know more about the details of the Sohoton Bay Resort by clicking HERE.
Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Please arrive at least 6:00 AM for a prompt departure at 6:30 AM
Option 1: Guests availing of land transportation service in mini-coach (Toyota Hi-Ace Commuter Type Van) from the airport or city of origin (Davao City, Cagayan de Oro City, Butuan City and Surigao City) to Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines and vice versa;
Option 2: Guests who are commuting or bringing their own vehicle/s at the Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
1. For Option 1 Guests: Land Transportation;
2. Special boat transfer from Hayanggabon Port in Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines to Sohoton Cove and vice-versa. Tour guide shall meet the guests at Hayanggabon Port;
3. Air-conditioned room accommodation at the Sohoton Bay Resort, which is owned and managed by the Island Vacation Travel and Tours, situated at the powdery-white Puting Bato Beach within the vicinity of the Sohoton Cove. Modesty aside, the resort is the first of its kind in the entire Sohoton Bay area having a strong cellular signal and excellent globe mobile internet connectivity;
4. Motorized and non-motorized boat for island hopping;
5. Meals (Day 1: Lunch and Dinner; Day 2: Breakfast) with option for Regular Plate-In Type or Premium Sea foods-based Buffet Type;
6. Professional Guide;
7. Applicable Entrance/Environmental/Tour Guide Fees and other charges;
8. Travel Insurance (Optional).
2. For Option 2 Guests: Land Transportation;
3. Guide Gratuity (Optional).
If, for any reason, you are still wondering whether visiting Bucas Grande Island is worth the money, efforts and time, please check on the compelling grounds to spend your island vacation in the place by clicking HERE.
DAY 1: TRANSPORTATION AND ECO-ADVENTURE TOUR
12:01- 4:30 AM: Departure
Departure time from airport/city of origin to the Hayanggabon Port in Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
- 12:01 AM: Departure from Davao City (Minimum of 6 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 1:01 AM: Departure from Cagayan de Oro City (Minimum of 5 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 3:30 AM: Departure from Butuan City (Minimum of 2.5 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 4:30 AM: Departure from Surigao City (Minimum of 1.5 hours travel by private vehicle).
6:00 AM: Arrival at Barangay Hayanggabon. Take early breakfast at Bergonia Restaurant near Hayanggabon Bridge. For Pre-Orders, you may contact the restaurant owner at +63 (910) 685-2202 (Note: Breakfast not included in tour package)
6:45- 7:00 AM: Proceed to Hayanggabon Port
7:01- 7:45 AM: Boat travel to the Sohoton Bay Resort within the vicinity of the Sohoton Cove
7:46- 8:45 AM: Billeting and Island Hopping Preparations
8:46- 9:00 AM: Boat travel to Sohoton Tourist Assistance Center
9:01- 9:15 AM: Registration and Orientation
9:16-12:00 N: Sohoton Eco-Adventure Tour (Part 1)
12:01-1:00 PM: Lunch at the Sohoton Bay Resort
1:01-4:00 PM: Sohoton Eco-Adventure Tour (Part 2)
4:01 - 5:30 PM- Club Tara Resort
6:00 - 7:00PM- Beach Dinner at the Sohoton Bay Resort
7:00 -10:00PM-Team Building Activities
DAY 2: RETURN
5:00 - 7:00 AM: Beach Swimming and Breakfast
7:00 - 8:00 AM: Boat Travel to Hayanggabon Port
8:00 AM – Onward: Homeward Bound
Let Us Plan The Most Incredible
Adventure This Destination Can Offer
We operate the tour company 24/7, in the office during working hours and online during off hours, with dedicated staff to ensure that customer's get concluded tour arrangements the fastest way as possible.