BUCAS GRANDE 3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS TOUR
Commune with nature
at Sohoton Cave in Sohoton Bay Plus the Unspoiled Islets in Bucas Grande
This tour package is intended for visitors who have the luxury of time so they can fully savor the beauty of Sohoton Cove and other attractions within the Sohoton Bay in Bucas Grande Island but their schedules are so tight that they can only afford to arrive at the resort within the vicinity of the Sohoton Cove in the late afternoon of the first day. It includes three (3) days and two (2) nights of full island life experience.
The guests shall stay for two (2) nights at the Sohoton Bay Resort, which is owned and managed by the Island Vacation Travel and Tours situated at the powdery-white Puting Bato Beach within the vicinity of the Sohoton Cove. Modesty aside, the resort is the first of its kind in the entire Sohoton Bay area having a strong cellular signal and excellent globe mobile internet connectivity. You shall know more about the details of the Sohoton Bay Resort by clicking HERE.
On the first day, you shall savor the beauty of the world-famous Sohoton Cove, a secluded place in the southeastern coast of Bucas Grande Island, dubbed by local and foreign tourists as “El Nido, Coron and Underground River in Palawan combined.” The Tour Manager shall see to it that the visitors can have first-hand encounter and enjoy the exhilarating experience while in the cove as they go swimming at the Hagukan Cave; enjoy rock climbing and adventure diving at Magkukuob Cave; go boating and have an encounter with the non-stingy Jellyfish; have delight in the serenity of the Tiktikan Lagoon and have fun caving at the Bolitas and Crystal/Tundan Caves.
By the next day, the guests shall enjoy the other seaside attractions of Bucas Grande Island. You shall be ushered for beach hopping to unspoiled powdery fine white sand beaches seldom being visited by tourists like the Kan Aring Beach situated in the western part of Bucas Grande Island and a few minutes ride from the Sohoton Bay Resort.
Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Please arrive at least 4:30 PM for a prompt departure at 5:00 PM
Option 1: Guests availing of land transportation service in mini-coach (Toyota Hi-Ace Commuter Type Van) from the airport or city of origin (Davao City, Cagayan de Oro City, Butuan City and Surigao City) to Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines and vice versa;
Option 2: Guests who are commuting or bringing their own vehicle/s at the Hayanggabon Port, Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
1. For Option 1 Guests: Land Transportation;
2. Special boat transfer from Hayangabon Port in Claver, Surigao del Norte to Sohoton Bay Resort to Sohoton Cove and back to Hayangabon Port. Tour guide shall meet the guests at Hayangabon Port;
3. Two (2) nights Air-conditioned room accommodation at the Sohoton Bay Resort within the vicinity of the Sohoton Cove with private, spacious Comfort Rooms having elegant toilet and bath facilities;
4. Motorized and non-motorized boat for island hopping;
5. Sea foods-based Meals (Day 1: Dinner; Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch);
6. Professional Guide;
7. Applicable Entrance/Environmental/Tour Guide Fees and other charges.
8. Travel Insurance (Optional).
2. For Option 2 Guests: Land Transportation;
3. Guide Gratuity (Optional).
If, for any reason, you are still wondering whether visiting Bucas Grande Island is worth the money, efforts and time, please check on the compelling grounds to spend your island vacation in the place by clicking HERE.
DAY 1: TRANSPORTATION
9:00 AM- 4:30 PM: Departure
Departure time from airport/city of origin to the Hayanggabon Port in Claver, Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
- 9:00 AM: Departure from Davao City (Minimum of 7 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 11:30 AM: Departure from Cagayan de Oro City (Minimum of 5 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 2:00 PM: Departure from Butuan City (Minimum of 2.5 hours travel by private vehicle);
- 3:00 PM: Departure from Surigao City (Minimum of 1.5 hours travel by private vehicle).
4:30 PM: Arrival at Hayanggabon Port
5:00- 5:45 PM: Boat travel to Sohoton Bay Resort
5:46 PM - Onward: Billeting, Dinner, Videoke Challenge and Overnight Stay at Sohoton Bay Resort
DAY 2: SOHOTON ECO-ADVENTURE TOUR
5:00 – 7:30 AM: Beach Swimming and Breakfast
7:31- 7:45 AM: Travel to Sohoton Tourist Assistance Center
7:46 - 8:15 AM: Registration and Orientation
8:16-11:45 AM: Sohoton Eco-Adventure Tour (Part 1)
11:46-12:00 Noon: Travel to Sohoton Bay Resort
12:01-1:00 PM: Lunch at the Sohoton Bay Resort
1:01 - 3:00 PM: Sohoton Eco-Adventure Tour (Part 2)
3:01-3:45 PM: Travel to Club Tara Resort
3:45 - 4:45 PM- Club Tara Resort
4:46-5:30 PM: Travel to Sohoton Bay Resort
5:31 PM - Onward- Dinner and Team Building Activities at the Sohoton Bay Resort
DAY 3: UNSPOILED BEACH HOPPING & RETURN
6:30 - 7:30 AM: Breakfast at the Sohoton Bay Resort
7:31- 8:00 AM: Travel to Kan Aring Beach
8:01- 10:30 PM: Kan Aring Beach, Sitio Binagjuhan, San Roque
10:31-11:00 AM: Travel to Sohoton Bay Resort
11:01 – 12:00 Noon. Sohoton Bay Resort
12:01-1:00 PM: Lunch at the Sohoton Bay Resort
1:01 - 1:45 PM: Boat Travel to Hayanggabon Port
1:46 PM – Onward: Homeward Bound
Let Us Plan The Most Incredible
Adventure This Destination Can Offer
We operate the tour company 24/7, in the office during working hours and online during off hours, with dedicated staff to ensure that customer's get concluded tour arrangements the fastest way as possible.